31/10/2011

The Opening Credits

Today we had a double lesson on how to create opening credits in Adobe After Effects CS4, it was really good just to have software like this and tuition on it to produce some really professional looking animations with shapes that we had made and font that we could edit ourselves.

Whilst doing all this it really gave me some info on how I could make my own titling look unique and have a style similar to that of what I would want the film to have. I constantly had an image of the 1995 film se7en by David Fincher. The titling was one of the most memorable for me, and I would really like to mix that style of font with some animation like on Terminator. I'm not sure how this would mix together, but I think that the crazy CRT blurring on the se7en would look good with some images moving slowly in the background also with a TV signal distortion aswell.

Here's both se7en's and Terminator's opening credits:

se7en [1995]


Terminator [1984]


No comments:

Post a Comment