26/03/2012

Editazzling

I have recently discovered that technology sucks. The computer was using crashed every 5 minutes because the footage I shot in was apparently too big to render. Even though I edited it down from full 1080p down to 720p. But throughout all this shanigans I got through it and got to my eventual final cut.


The audio wasn't the best quality, so me and Jake Brownbill had a dubbing sesh where we covered the audio for both of our work. The only things that I'm not happy with are;
  • The first Geoffrey shot covers some of the narration of Jason, which was because the audio messed up between us recording it and me placing it into the final project. I don't know why, but it still worked okay.
  • The dubbing isn't on the right lines for the first shot of Jason's mouth, which was also to with the audio messing up.
  • The chest shot is a bit wobbly, but I can live with it.
I haven't changed these because of time constraints, and would be incredibly fiddly, or add more stress in AS life.

Overall I love my intro. And it loves me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment